Flint Heart on Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:18:35 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] laptops and Debian

I don't know if its still there but i know that the pcmcia modules were
out of sink with the kernel in potato.  I know from my laptop.  I just
dl'd some debs of a matching set and installed them.  I just don't upgrade
those packages so i don't know if its fixed or not.

N-Tropy