Gregory T. Weber on Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:13:53 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Newbie Questions

Nicolai Rosen wrote:

> I wasn't going to say anything to avoid starting a flame war *sigh*, but
> I've noticed a fairly large number of questions that should not have to
> have been asked to such a large number of people. If you're having a
> problem, then please first check man pages, try command --help, read
> howtos, and use www.google.com/linux and the program's web site to see if
> your answer can be found before you send e-mail to a few dozen people.
>
> Thank you for your consideration.

Nicolai,

I do not agree with you.  This group has helped me out a few times.  After a year, I have
gotten more experienced with finding and interpreting information on my own, but in the
beginning I appreciated just being pointed in the right direction.  I am disappointed
with your attitude.

Greg