Nicolai Rosen on Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:00:37 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Newbie Questions

I wasn't going to say anything to avoid starting a flame war *sigh*, but
I've noticed a fairly large number of questions that should not have to
have been asked to such a large number of people. If you're having a
problem, then please first check man pages, try command --help, read
howtos, and use www.google.com/linux and the program's web site to see if
your answer can be found before you send e-mail to a few dozen people.

Thank you for your consideration.

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs
http://laktar.dyndns.org/
http://www.netaxs.com/~nick/

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
88. If a group of henchmen fail miserably at a task, I will not berate them
for incompetence then send the same group out to try the task again.
	-- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html