Michael W. Ryan on Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:34:55 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Linux 2.2 Firewall

Okay, before this question seems incongruous, I'm at a new job. :)

Our other administrator and I have decided to use a Linux box for our
firewall needs.  My current copy of Linux is Mandrake 7.0.  I need a good
reference for setting up a Linux (Mandrake-oriented, preferably) firewall.
I don't think we're intending to proxy.  Some good admin tool suggestions
would be good, also.

Thanks.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan@netaxs.com              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

No, I don't hear voices in my head;
I'm the one that tells the voices in your head what to say.