kdiehl on Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:21:54 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] debian binary disks

    Hi, I have a question.  I am rather new to Linux--I like it quite a lot, incidentally.  I have had both Mandrake 7.0 and Storm on my system and like them both.

    The question is--Cheapbytes and other places call the Debian disks binary disks.  What practical difference does it make if they are binary?  Re installation, for instance.  I am thinking of ordering them.   Thanks for any help.   Ken Diehl