JR Mayberry on Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:03:39 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Job ad

Heh,

1) a linux box has DSL support and can 'route it'?

2) while linux may be your preferred OS, implementing it at this company
seems like a bad idea -- its hard enough to find people to support linux
as it is, one day you wont be there and this company is going to be
screwed.

3) operating systems are poor excuses for firewalls and routers in
corporate/production enviroments!

my .02 cents ;)