Nicolai Rosen on Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:47:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] ISP Support

Not to be blunt, but why?

Anybody clueful enough to find a Linux friendly can most likely also set
up wvdial or find docs on setting up scripting.

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, jsulfare wrote:
> Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:38:19 -0400
> From: jsulfare <jsulfare@fast.net>
> To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
> Subject: Re: [PLUG] ISP Support
>
> That is true and I have a plan on how to get that.. But right now I just trying
> to feel out this group to see if there is an interest in the idea.. I'm just
> doing some marketing..
> But on that line there are numerous people I know who are willing to dump money
> into a business,  I guess you can say they are willing to find what is the next
> successful business.
>

> -jimS
>

> "Vettese, Nick A" wrote:
>
> > Sounds like a great idea, but you will also need a link right to the
> > Internet, and that will cost money.  Your pipe should be a T1 to start, you
> > can always upgrade to a bigger pipe from there.
> > Nick

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs
http://laktar.dyndns.org/
http://www.netaxs.com/~nick/

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:

18. I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to
usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a
crucial point in time.
   -- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html