Gregory T. Weber on Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:51:51 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Sound problems

Tom,

I guess it depends on what you want to do, but I have a couple of
Creative/Ensoniq AudioPCI cards and they work great for me under Redhat.
All I really do is play CDs, use XMMS to play MP3s and RealPlayer to play
Radio Margaritaville.  You should be able to find one under $30 ($25 on
Buy.com).

Greg