Joe Laudadio on Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:59:19 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] ISP Support

> I'd like to put a section on local ISPs up on the plug web page with stuff
> like this.  Send me comments on your ISP.
> ___________________
> www.ChaosReigns.com

Here's one you can add to your list: Plantagenet (plantagenet.com). I only
have experience with their dialup services and I switched from them to
@home about 7 months ago, but they were pretty good about linux.  They
knew right off that I ran it and the few times I called their tech support
they never shrugged me off because I wasn't running windows.  Never once
did they bother me about running my own mail server.  Last I checked,
these guys were a pretty small operation, but the dialup service was good
and you could always get ahold of someone knowledgable when you called
tech support. In fact, I think most times I called tech support I was
talking directly with the owner.

mg