darxus on Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:14:52 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] ISP info on the PLUG web page

I just went digging through my archives & found this post.

There's been some good discussion on this list about ISPs, most of which I
apparently didn't pay attention to.  On the main plug web page
(http://plug.nothinbut.net), there is now a link:

Internet Service Providers (6/23/00) - if you're choosing a Philadelphia
area ISP, you should read these.

About 23 posts to this list, htmlized via mhonarc (neat program) --
similar to the mailman archives of this list.

The question of "what ISP should I use" has been asked enough times on the
list.  That should.. happen less now.