Vettese, Nick A on Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:41:50 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] ISP Support

I would be happy to help.  Keep me posted.
Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: jsulfare [mailto:jsulfare@fast.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 7:38 PM
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: Re: [PLUG] ISP Support

That is true and I have a plan on how to get that.. But right now I just
trying
to feel out this group to see if there is an interest in the idea.. I'm just
doing some marketing..
But on that line there are numerous people I know who are willing to dump
money
into a business,  I guess you can say they are willing to find what is the
next
successful business.

-jimS