Little, Terrance on Sat, 24 Jun 2000 09:29:38 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Help for Start up with CGI for forms

My name is Terry and I am a recently subscribed memeber of PLUG and I was
wondering if there would be any help available for me with my new "Start Up"
company.  The problem that I'm having is creating cgi scripts that will take
orders selected from text boxes on a page, collect the data, total the data,
and then send it to another page to be viewed by the user (sort of like a
shopping cart).  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would really
appreciate the help.  Also, this would be a great opportunity for anyone
that has any free time to get in on building a business from scratch.  We
are currently putting together a DEMO package and will be using this to
secure some investment capital.  Right now there is are currently 3 of us
involved with this venture, and we are looking for a couple other people to
jump aboard, preferably someone with good programming skills.  The company
is Venus Enterprises.