darxus on Sun, 25 Jun 2000 14:02:24 -0400 (EDT)

Re: list politics (Re: [PLUG] Help for Start up with CGI for forms (fwd))

I've begun writing a faq/list guidelines
thing:  http://plug.nothinbut.net/faq.html.

Any suggestions for increasing the signal to noise ratio of this list
would be greatly appreciated.  Short of global thermonuclear war.  Stuff
like "that faq.html thing sucks, use this attached .html file instead"
would work.

I'd really like to get enough entries in the faq section at the bottom of
that page to break it off into a seperate document (guidelines.html &
faq.html).

Once it's satisfactory, I'll put a link on the plug page, and the list
info page, and put a plaintext copy in the list intro.

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence."
                      -< www.ChaosReigns.com >-