Jeff Abrahamson on Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:26:19 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] BellAtlantic.net and static IP

I called bellatlantic to switch away from bellatlantic.net yesterday
afternoon. When I told the agent that my reason was wanting a static
IP (it would have gotten me nowhere to point out that they suck), she
surprised me by saying, "Yes, we used to offer them, and we're going
to again one of these days soon, because lots of people want them."

This is not a reason to go with ba.net, of course, but I thought it
interesting that they seem to have noticed.

--
 Jeff Abrahamson
 610/270-4845

 (home email is jeff_abrahamson@purple.com)