Michelle Weber on Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:24:25 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] boot manager

Edit your /etc/lilo.conf, and there should be a line saying timeout= or delay=
increase one of these to give you more time.
Once you get back in windows, I would just reinstall the partition magic
bootmanager.
Also, if you do a `man lilo.conf` on the command line it will give you more
information about editing the conf file.

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu