Dave Schwartz on Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:34:11 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] Anti-Virus on Linux E-Mail Server

Thanks for your help guys.I'll keep you posted on my progress

Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: plug-admin@lists.nothinbut.net
[mailto:plug-admin@lists.nothinbut.net]On Behalf Of Flint Heart
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 9:31 AM
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Anti-Virus on Linux E-Mail Server

trends viruswall can be put on another box.  does norton have a linux
version ?  Trends was my first choice after looking at the stats of the
different products and was happy to notice a linux version.  btw i don't
work for trend or anything I just like to have a prog that autoupdates the
virus definitions and emails me when someone attempts to send us
viruses.  I've got quite a large log of viruses.

N-Tropy