Dennis Dougherty on Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:47:56 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Anti-Virus on Linux E-Mail Server

On 29 Jun 2000, at 8:04, Dave Schwartz wrote:

> Has anybody ever used or know of any apps that will scrub/scan
> e-mails/attachments for viruses on  a Linux E-Mail server? How would you
> rate effectiveness? Any feedback would be appreciated,

McAfee( now Network Associates)  has a demo for their VirusScan
for Unix v4.7. I haven't installed it yet so I don't know how good it is.
Also check out Cybersoft's vfind at http://www.cyber.com.

HTH-

Dennis