Andrew Shinn on Fri, 30 Jun 2000 06:38:43 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] ISP Support

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000 darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:

> I'd like to put a section on local ISPs up on the plug web page with stuff
> like this.  Send me comments on your ISP.

I switched from DCA to Martnet recently.  I found the support at martnet
much friendlier.  I only have a dial-up connection, but martnet also has
DSL.  Also, martnet is cheaper than DCA.  They run debian servers, and
when you sign up, you get a debian shell account with web space thrown in
(I haven't done anything with mine, but it's more than you get with DCA
for the price).

--Drew