Lawrence Goodman on Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:07:28 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] grub

using my partition magic emergency disk, i cimpletely
erased the hard drive partition on which my linux was
located. i wanted to get linux off my computer. now
however when i boot something called \"grub\" appears
everytime. i cannot restore partition magic\'s default
boot manager because the linux that was on my system
keeps overriding it. i also cant seem to get to windows
any longer (even with the windows rescue disk).
basically, where is this little bit of linus (grub)
hiding out on my computer. how can i make it go away so
i can get back to windows?

thanks