Kim Dang on Thu, 6 Jul 2000 17:36:49 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Bell atlantic just reduced their prices on DSL

Hi,
I'm not a fan of Bell Atlantic, but this is what I have for now.
They just informed me that they are reducing my fee's for DSL from $49.99 to
$39.99.
This was a happy surprise just when I was on the verge of switching.
Maybe a lot of people are jumping ship?

Best regards,
Kim Dang

Good news! Our price is lower.

Same powerful connection. New low $39.95* monthly rate for Personal
Infospeed DSL with
Bell Atlantic.net.

With speed, a connection of your own, and the ability to surf and talk on
the same line at
the same time, Infospeed DSL from Bell Atlantic Internet Solutions makes
your Internet
experience a great one. And now we've made it even better.

As of July 1, the monthly rate for our Personal Infospeed DSL service is
lowered to just
$39.95 - a 20% reduction in price!

The new $39.95 monthly fee includes your Bell Atlantic.net Internet access
and will
automatically appear on your July bill.  You do not have to do a thing!