JR Mayberry on Fri, 7 Jul 2000 16:42:24 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] UNIX administration survey

I think hes asking .. 'how to add one user to many systems without having
to do it on every system'..

ie: having a master passwd file, and adding it only to that one file, and
having the distribution of that file to every server on your network be
automated..

not sure if you picked up on that, to much unrelated rambling..