Brent R. Matzelle on Fri, 7 Jul 2000 17:38:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] UNIX administration survey

I'm sorry, I should have re-phrased the question.  I wanted to
say too many things in a short sentence.

I really just wanted to know what UNIX/Linux programs people
were running on their network and why.  However, I realize that
this would normally take much too long to explain so I just said
"administrative tools", while adding Samba, LDAP, etc into the
mix in the hopes that someone would mention them specifically.
I'm sorry about that, but I'm very cut-off from the Linux world
because my office is heavily Windows oriented.

If you have any input that you believe could be helpful to my
knowledge quest please do.  I appreciate it very much.  Thanks

Brent

=====
http://www.matzelle.net