Nicolai Rosen on Sun, 9 Jul 2000 18:55:00 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] where should I register a domain ?

I can't help but notice that this is a somewhat incomplete list or
actually a very incomplete list and that their ratings leave something to
be desired. All I can say is that joker.com worked nicely for me. No
problems.

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 10:18:07AM -0400, darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> >
> > Somebody was going to give me the answer to this...
>
> That would be me.
>
> Well, sort of. I was actually going to mail this URL:
>
>      <http://www.domainnamebuyersguide.com/>
>
> It's a nice comparison of different registrars, their prices and
> policies. Note in particular the legal comparison: this is much harder
> to compare on one's own.
>
> --
>  Jeff Abrahamson
>  610/270-4845
>  abrahj01@molbio.sbphrd.com
>
>  (home email is jeff_abrahamson@purple.com)

Nicolai Rosen, nick@netaxs.com
http://www.netaxs.com/~nick/

trust and you will be trusted
said the liar to the fool
	-Type O Negative, Unsuccessfully Coping with the Natural Beauty of Infidelity