Jeff Abrahamson on Mon, 10 Jul 2000 09:11:50 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] make failing for aavga

On Fri, Jul 07, 2000 at 07:03:57PM -0400, darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:

> The binaries aren't working for aavga.  I decided to try recompiling the
> source.  So I type make.
>
> "cannot find -lslang"
>
> I have a /lib/libslang.so.1.
>
> For fun, I tried commenting the -lslang out of the Makefile.  It also
> couldn't find /usr/lib/libgpm.so.1.
>
> The Makefile is
> [snip]

Was the makefile made by configure? If so, you should be able to
specify additional libraries and library paths to configure. Otherwise
the other suggestion to edit the makefile to point to the library is
pretty good. (And submit a bug report to the author.)

--
 Jeff Abrahamson
 610/270-4845

 (home email is jeff_abrahamson@purple.com)