Luis Baars on Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:47:29 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Recent conversation on PLUG mailing list

Hi,

Is there any way that we could prevent the virtual p!ss!ng match that we just had on PLUG? Up to this point, I have enjoyed being a member of this list and have used many of the posts to fix problems on my own Linux system. As a whole, I have become more knowledgeable about Linux and Unix System Administration in general.

But I feel that what we just saw on the list is unacceptable. While I feel that most conversations on this list (no matter how off topic they may seem) usually lead to some helpful conclusion or insight, name calling and other insults gets us nowhere.

I could write a lot more, but I don't feel like it. I'll just end in saying that if you must argue, take it offline. As a subscriber to this list, I don't want to see it. I don't think anyone else wants to see it either.

Thanks,
Luis