Todd Yocum on Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:43:40 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Making prints from a digital camera

Kyle,

I've tried a couple local print shops, but found the
quality unsatisfactory, personally.

If you've got the bandwidth or patience, I highly recommend
any number of sites online. You upload to them, and then
can order typically high-quality prints. 4"x6" is 50 cents from
www.ofoto.com, for example, plus $1.50 shipping(so try to bundle
your orders, obviously). And the best part is, for any of your
internet enabled friends, they can order their own pics. : )

I've only tried ofoto so far, from which I have 100 free prints
for starters, but there must be a good dozen sites out there(shuttefly,
zing, etc).

					Todd