Greg Lopp on Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:30:47 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG]anyone expierienced with C Builder ?

darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:

> My employer (IQ) has a need for someone with experience with C Builder.

What could they possibly be doing that specifically requires C Builder?  I
just handed off some C++ Builder stuff and I don't see what makes it so
special......You write standard C/C++, draw a picture of the window/form
that you want and link events (Click, MouseOver, Drag, Activate) to
routines.  Same as VisualBasic, same as Glade.

I simply don't see what is there be to C Builder that someone clueful
couldn't pick up really fast.....