darxus on Sun, 16 Jul 2000 15:25:52 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] free movie mondays, Braveheart tomorrow

Bill Jonas and I are going to watch Braveheart for free on a big screen at
the Trocadero between 10th & 11th streets on Arch in center city tomorrow,
expecting to get there around 9:15-9:30, expecting the movie to start
around 9:45.  I incourage you all to go too (must be 21 or over).

http://www.trocaderotheatre.com/shows/trocshow.htm
http://www.trocaderotheatre.com/movies/movyinfo.htm

They do this every monday.  Next monday is Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas.

I went to this once.  Saw South Park.  It's cool.  They're really free.

"These movies are FREE! (really!) Plus the bar is open so you can drink as
well as smoke (a 40 inch fan exhausts the smoke out for those of us
concerned about our health). You must be 21 or over with valid photo ID to
enter."

Shok's a local DJ.  I kinda know him.  So there's music too -- stuff I'd
dance to, but I didn't notice much dancing when I went.  I also kind of
ran out because my ex gf was there w/ her new bf.

The best info I can find on times is an old movie monday announcement:

7pm - doors/ happy hour
8pm - music/ dancing/ talking/ etc
9:45pm - [movie] on the big screen
Post Film - Music and Dancing!!!

I am only assuming these times are still relatively accurate.  I intend to
call tomorrow around noon, when people get there to answer phones.

If you haven't met me & would like to try to meet up with me, pictures of
me are at: http://www.ChaosReigns.com/pics - I think the one of me at
pandamorbium is the least bad picture there.

My cell phone number is 215-669-6965, I intend to have it charged, on, and
on my person.

Directions: http://www.trocaderotheatre.com/areulost/dirlost.htm

I believe the profit for this event comes from alcohol sales.  I don't
usually drink, so it's totally free.

www.ChaosReigns.com