Nicolai Rosen on Sun, 16 Jul 2000 19:21:57 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] censored

I'd just like to let the PLUG mailing list know that I've been censored
here by Darxus (a.k.a. Nathaniel E. Barwell) for what amounts to personal
reasons on another mailing list and in irc and not liking the length of
one of my randomly chosen sigs.

I feel that it's necessary to inform you all of this because he negleted
to do so. He neglected to inform me as well. Also neglected to reply to
the first several messages I sent asking why I was suddenly unable to post
to plug. Actually, technically I can post, but the post must be approved
first. The post I sent was rejected because the 24 lines (about 1/3 to
1/4 of a page) of quoted text was too much.

Had he said something to me first (or even after) or had it been voted on
or had it been based on some sort of reasonable damage I had caused then I
may have chosen to stay silent, but this sort of censorship I see as quite
intollerable.

And that's my two cents.

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com