John Graham on Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:02:24 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] CDWriters

Hi folks,

I'm having trouble following the CD-Writing HOWTO, and I was wondering if
anyone knows where I can find a set of newbie friendly instructions.  Redhat
6.2 detected my Acer 4432 drive after I booted up, and I am able to mount
cd-roms that already have data on them, but I get an error when I try to
mount blank cdr's. (something about specifying the file system?).

Can anyone advise, or point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
John