plug-announce-admin on Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:13:39 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] [PLUG-Announce]Building Debian Packages by Example: Packaging libgnupg.pm

                The Philadelphia Area Debian Society (PADS)
                     (http://www.CJFearnley.com/pads/)

                                 Presents

          Building Debian Packages by Example:  Packaging libgnupg-perl

   When:
          Wednesday 16 August 2000, 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM

   Facilitator:
          Chris Fearnley, Chief Technology Officer, LinuxForce Inc.

   Where:
          IQ Group's Technology Lab
          The Constitution Building, 12th floor, Suite 1200
          325 Chestnut Street
          Philadelphia, PA

   Abstract

   We will demonstrate the building of a Debian package by preparing a
   .deb file and source packages for libgnupg-perl, a Perl Interface for
   Gnu Privacy Guard (GnuPG.pm). Since this is a perl library module a
   few extra considerations are applicable.  However, GnuPG.pm is still
   very simple so this session will be appropriate for those new to Debian
   development.

   Social Dinner

   Attendees are invited to gather for dinner prior to the meeting at
   6:30 PM at The Nile Restaurant, 120 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia,
   PA.  Please RSVP so we can get an appropriate sized table.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley     |   LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce.net          |   Chief Technology Officer