mg on Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:00:59 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] glibc

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, William G. Zappasodi wrote:

> I do I return glibc in slackware. I removed it in an attempt to install
> glibc2

With pkgtool. If you have slackware on a cd just pop it in and run
pkgtool. Otherwise, you might have to download the glibc package from
ftp.slackware.com. I'm not exactly sure which diskset its in but it
shouldn't be too hard to find. Once you download it, cd to the directory
that the package is in, run pkgtool, and select "Install packages from
current directory" or something to that effect.

mg