Kevin Falcone on Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:51:46 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Re: Anyone seen vger.rutgers.edu lately?

From: "David S. Miller" <davem@redhat.com>
To: linux-kernel-tmp@pizda.ninka.net
Subject: [README] linux-kernel has moved
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:43:59 -0700

The old vger ate it's primary disk the other evening, and I was
scheduled to move the lists to the new site soon anyways.

So everyone can now get their 200 email a day linux-kernel fix
once more, just join up using majordomo at vger.redhat.com
No digests, no archiving, just the plain lists.  I'll turn on
the features later when I get more time on my hands.

I'll send out notifications similar to this as I move other
lists over to the new machine.

Thanks for your patience/understanding.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@redhat.com

These days, if I owned the M$ division that built Lookout
and SexChange, I'd trade it for a dog, and then I'd shoot
the dog.  --Mike Andrews