Andrew White on Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:14:09 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] doubling bandwidth and achieving network redundancy

Hi Son To,

If you want to switch your Bell ADSL from BellAtlantic.net to DCANet
and so lose the requirement to have PPPoE support, please call us
at 800-784-4788 and talk to Valerie Vasser at extension 123.  Just
tell her that you have BellAtlantic DSL and want to do an "ISP switch".

-Andrew White
 awhite@dca.net