Darxus on Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:08:32 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] LiveWebStats

I wrote a program that does live/realtime web stats, and, I believe, puts
less load on a CPU than running a log analizer once a day would.

For an example of what it does, look at http://www.ChaosReigns.com/stats
(the link to download it is also there).

Some of the stats it generates include graphical charts by stretching 1
pixel wide images - a pretty and efficient effect.  These charts include
alt tags, so they are also viewable with lynx.

I expect to post this to freshmeat within the next 24 hours.  One person
(that I know of) successfully tested v0.109 (thanks Bill).  I just added
another feature.  I'd appreciate it if you would be willing to test v0.110
(or whatever is the latest when you download it) and give me feedback
before I post it.

--
www.ChaosReigns.com