Bill Jonas on Mon, 4 Sep 2000 17:52:45 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] cueurl

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000 jackw@slinky.jounce.net wrote:

>note that the decoder I and others made at http://www.jounce.net/~maarken
>has quite a bit more functionality than this and most other scripts do, and
>is cross-platform.

I'd seen yours, I was just trying to figure out why it didn't work for
me.  Yours is quite good, BTW.

>it is a web-based decoder that brings you directly to the RS page the Cue
>references to, as well as handling books, dvds, cd's, computer hardware and
>software, and many food items.

I noticed your script goes to barpoint.com for CDs.  I was thinking
about writing a script to catalog one's CDs.  The site has almost
everything I want, except for the track names (and possibly
lengths).  Do you know of a site that will accept a barcode and provide
the extra information?

Bill
--
>Ever heard of .cshrc?             | "Linux means never having to delete
That's a city in Bosnia. Right?    |  your love mail." -- Don Marti
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc  |  http://www.billjonas.com/
on the intuitiveness of commands.) |  http://www.harrybrowne.org/