aab on Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:43:33 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Something "Stickies" like ?

... "I would like to find an X application that will" ...

Sorry, I'm not sure how I would get the cron script to force the X app to
save content and coordinates in each open window.  I think it need to be a
function of the app, not something wrapped around it from the OS-side.  I
saw a reference to Knote yesterday, but as I'm not using KDE (I neglected
to mention that I'm using a Solaris box right now) I was hoping for a more
generic, X-based, source code type solution.

Maybe I'll take a step backwards, re-examine the web-based solutions and
see if I might be able to do this with www.fusionone.com (allowing me to
also sync the notes into my PDA and WAP phone  :^)

Thanks!

andrew.