M. Simons on Sat, 9 Sep 2000 16:03:45 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Computer/Business tradeshows/conferences in florida?

Greetings,

  I will be in Florida from about the 13th to the 24th of this month and
was wondering if anybody might know of any Computer or business (or
otherwise) tradeshows/expos/conferences/conventions or other interesting
things to check out down there (I have a bunch of time to kill and no real
plans.)

I will be in Orlando, Daytona Beach, and Key West, but other areas are
possible too..  Don't be too jealous, as you can see, there are no real
plans.. so that means no real fun.. 8)

thanks
-msimons@caip.rutgers.edu