Chad Glynn on Sat, 9 Sep 2000 17:05:30 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Looking to buy new dual-processor system

Thanks for your input! I'm going to check out the ASUS. I have a ABIT PB6
in my other system.

I would consider the athelon, but I thought Intel has the 1ghz out as
well... hmm, oh well, my bad. The only thing I have against Athelons are
their bus speeds. Sure, they are the fastest out there, going at 200mhz,
but doesn't that create a bottleneck with most ram going at 133mhz, maybe
a few manufactures of 150mhz, the athelon is therefore worthless because
the full potiental of the buss speed is hardly seen.

Thanks again LeRoy. :)

			Chad :)