Kris Steinwender on Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:30:16 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] Pick/BASIC

Howdy,

	I do know Pick d3 is available for the Linux platform (we currently use
NT). You may
want to hit their site (www.pick.com) to see if any resources are available.

	My former boss used the following books:

		PICK For Professionals: Advanced Methods and Techniques
			By:	Harvey E. Rodstein
			ISBN:	0-8306-0125-2

		PICK Pocket (hehe) Guide: 5th Edition
			By:	Jonathan E. Sisk