Lehman, Drew on Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:01:56 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Hello - New List subscriber

  Hello,
   I'd like to introduce myself as a new subscriber to the list.  My name is
Drew Lehman.  I am a network administrator and web desiginer.  I mainly
administrate NT system, but I am expanding my knowledge into the *nix world.
  I am also the Secretary, webmaster and Product review coordinator for the
Philadelphia Area Network Technologies User Group, which deals with a wide
range of technologies ranging from handhelds to clustering and networking.
  I'm hoping to learn something from the list and hopefully add some value
to it.
  I'd also like to invite the members to check out the PANTUG web site
(http://www.pantug.org) since we have discussions boards, not just on Linux,
but on other technologies you may be interested in as well.
  Thanks, and I look forward to seeing what everyone has to say.

Drew Lehman