Inkdog.com Staff on Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:56:24 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Duel Processors Motherboards...

Hi list!

I am looking for a machine with a duel processor motherboard.  Possibly for
a AMD Athlon.... or a intell P III.
I would like the RAM to be upgradable as well.

We are going to run Linux on it.. and are thinking of a duel processor
machine because of the fact that its easy to upgrade (you just buy another
processor:)  The large RAM capacity... for the same reason.

So does anyone know where to get one of these things?  I tired looking
around the net... and I was not satsified with both the level of information
on the sites and the products themselves.

Thanks all!

Anthony