Robert_Boerner on Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:08:33 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Swiss Army Multi-Tool

I have used the Leatherman tools referred to in the previous posts, but have
found the Multi-Tool from
Swiss Army to be a great one (I actually have two, and yes I do wear it on my
belt).

Link -->
http://www.swissarmygear.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SWISSARMYGEAR&Category_Code=TOOL

Not only is the thing indestructible, it comes with additional drive bits and a
small wrench in a nice pouch. It even has star drive bits which I actually had
to use in our Puerto Rico office when a Compaq DLT drive got stuck :)