Inkdog.com Staff on Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:29:17 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] DSL and Bell Atlantic

Well I am a biased person as well.
:)

I have had Bellatlantic since its insecption... and therefore I am on a
static IP address.  I have NOTHING but trouble with them...  I have had the
service for about a year... out of that time... its been down for at least 6
months.  With a downtime of three months one time... and two others of at
least a month.  Its currently down... and everytime I call into there
support center I speak to some pencil necked, geek who spends more time
downloading porn on there connection speed then actually learning about the
service they are providing.

So I would advise you got with a Covad DSL.... I have one at work here spilt
over 5 computers.... and it has not been down in the two months since we got
it.  And in point of fact I have ordered a DSL through DCAnet.. and I have
found them to be supportive thus far.

If you want to hear more tails of horror email me off list... as I tend to
go off on a rant... cause of the extreme ignorence of this company.  :)

Regards

Anthony