la keuf on Sun, 1 Oct 2000 02:34:06 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] SJLUG Anyone? ;)

Hey, I hope no one gets mad at me for plugging this here, but I figured
it would be a good way to start.  I've been attempting to start a South
Jersey Linux User Group since about July I think.  My main problem is
that I haven't focused on it at all, etc., but now I'm willing to put
some time + effort into it.  We originally planned to meet at the
Deptford Mall Food Court on the Second Thursday of Each Month, however,
that doesn't seem to be a convienent location (and time perhaps, dunno
)...in either case, I would appreciate any tips/suggestions and any
comments in general.  I'd like to know if anyone out there would be
interested in SJLUG or if I am just beating a dead horse.  Other
'possible' meeting locations that come to mind are Barnes and Noble,
libraries, or colleges perhaps...
The Website is up at http://sjlug.20m.com with some more information.
I'd be much obliged for any insight into these matters ;)   Thanks..

--qumak(james)

P.S. - I may or may not be able to make it to the Wed. meeting due to me
not having a car & I have HSPT's next morning.