David Chan on Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:22:10 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] courtasy call.

To the Members of LuFOG,
        I am happy to inform you that you now have brethern in nearby
Reading, PA and more specifically Albright College.  Our local lug is
still in its infancy and we have much to do, but we are motivated and
will soon be setting up a mailling list, webpage, server, and all the
other logistical necessaties needed for total world domination.  We hope
that once we are established, we might help each other promote linux in
the area.
        Please feel free to mail us any suggestions, comments, or tips
you  might have which may help us to organize.  Also informing us of any
other nearby linux user groups would be most appreciated.

-David Chan
rLug co-president.