Andrew White on Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:10:10 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] DSL, Bell Atlantic, and Me

Hi Joe,

To be honest, your best bet is to get set up with
Verizon DSL and then _switch_ to DCANet.  That way,
you can take advantage of the free install plus
free modem that Verizon is now offering.

You should tell your Verizon installer that the
line will be used only on one Windows machine.
He needn't know that you will then put a whole
LAN on it and use ipmasq :)

Once you have your line working, to switch to DCANet,
please call Valerie at our office.  Her number is
800-784-4788 x123, or via e-mail to valerie@dca.net.

-Andrew White
 DCANet