Bill Jonas on Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:53:37 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] New space for PLUG meetings

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 04:38:28PM -0400, M. Simons wrote:
> Netaxs in Conshohocken has basically been beaten to death... it's a good
> location, good access, etc... but holding the meetings there would mean
> that it isn't really P(hilly)LUG -- and Conshohocken is a bit of a travel
> for people, say, in the NE and South Jersey, not to mention other areas.
> Conshohocken is good for a one-time or occasional very-special large
> meeting, but is not good for every month.  Besides, isn't Nick/Laktar
> already hosting a Norristown-area LUG meeting there now?

Actually, it was N-Tropy (aka Flint Heart) that started NADS (Norristown
Area Debian Society.  AFAIK, there was one meeting (which I failed to
attend).  A quick look at my mail file shows the most recent posting was on
Aug 25 (two postings), before that was 3 on Jul 14, 4 on Jul 10, 2 on Jul
7, and no others in July.  So I guess we can safely say that that's not an
issue.  :)

As far as the other things, I can vouch for their level of cluefulness and
helpfulness, as a former employee.  I think that overall, they're an
excellent choice if still available: Fast net access, no pay-for-parking
issues, and they're a five minute walk from the Spring Mill stop on the R6.

--
Bill Jonas                | "If you haven't gotten where you're going,
bill@billjonas.com        |  you aren't there yet." --George Carlin