Anderson, Tim TL33E on Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:04:31 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] New space for PLUG meetings

What I mean is that no advance notice is required - they probably wouldn't
admit that though.  So should anyone not be on the list, I think they'd be
allowed in as long as someone in the meeting gave the nod.
Tim

	>Actually, it seems pretty easy to get just about anyone in here.
You just
	>give the security person a phone extension, they call up and find
what floor
	>the meeting's on and give you a pass to that floor.

	That's how most security buildings operate - as long as you - the
"host", or person expecting company - tells the guards ahead of time that
there are people coming, and you - the arriving "guest", or meeting attendee
- gives the host's name to the guard, they let you in.