Mike Leone on Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:10:32 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] New space for PLUG meetings

From: "Anderson, Tim    TL33E" <Tim.Anderson@ace-ina.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:02:45 -0400

But in this case, there IS advance notice - from the host to the guard.
If the host says "There are people coming to the meeting, who aren't on your advance written list". When said people come to the door, the guard calls the host and says "Joe Blow is here to see you". Host says "OK, send'em on up".

So even if Joe Blow is NOT on the advance written list, he gets in. And the host is the person who is held accountable for the actions of Joe Blow.

>What I mean is that no advance notice is required - they probably wouldn't
>admit that though.  So should anyone not be on the list, I think they'd be
>allowed in as long as someone in the meeting gave the nod.
>Tim
>
>	>Actually, it seems pretty easy to get just about anyone in here.
>You just
>	>give the security person a phone extension, they call up and find
>what floor
>	>the meeting's on and give you a pass to that floor.
>
>	That's how most security buildings operate - as long as you - the
>"host", or person expecting company - tells the guards ahead of time that
>there are people coming, and you - the arriving "guest", or meeting attendee
>- gives the host's name to the guard, they let you in.

Michael J. Leone <mailto:userdude@yahoo.com>